background

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ok...admitting defeat! AGAIN

I have come to realize that I cannot keep up with that list on a daily basis (I know, a big disappointment for my 2 followers). ;)   Maybe when Ayden was a newborn and was only awake 2 hours a day.  Now he is def not a newborn and only sleeps 2 hours a day (besides nighttime, but I need sleep too).  I am not completely giving up, but I think I am going to try to post once per week.  I could post one thing I did that week, or I could post 7 things I did that week (yeah right).  So, I will continue to post the fun things I did for Christmas, but not going to pressure myself with catching up or with having to do something from my list every day.  I am still keeping my list because it is composed of things I want (and need) to do. 

I have just been too busy with trying to come up with my cleaning schedule and trying to get my business really going.  www.made2ordermemories-scrapbook.com and please "like" me on FB if you haven't already http://www.facebook.com/Made2OrderMemories?ref=hl  

I really won't have time to keep up every day.  But I promise I will check in at least once per week (I say that like people are hanging on my every word and will be really disappointed if I don't post...who cares?  lol)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I am going for a walk, it's nice outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment