background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why am I not surprised?

I have a hard time sticking with projects.  I am an instant gratification kind of person, and I want things and I want them now.  I was hoping this blog would help me to be more organized and get more done.  It's only been a week and 2 days and I don't feel more organized and I haven't gotten any more done (less, I think).  My brain knows things happen in small steps, which is why I set up my blog to do one thing at a time, but my emotions don't follow that rule.  It's Tuesday, and I haven't even started on my crafty project yet, and I have been looking forward to this one, had to keep talking myself out of starting it last week.  I need to have everything done by Friday when my mom comes into town (not so much the project, but all of my housework chores).  I am just having motivation problems and am low on energy.  I know what would help me feel better (eating healthy foods and exercise) but I just don't have the energy for them.  Somehow, typing about it helps take the edge off of the funk a little bit and I am going to go fold laundry now (3 month-old willing).  Hope you all have a fantastic week!!!  See you on Sunday (unless something bloggable comes up before then)

No comments:

Post a Comment